I value your privacy and try my best not to collect unnecessary information about you or your browsing habits. This isn’t always easy, as I also want to provide good content, and sometimes other services collect information too.
Here, to the best of my knowledge, is a summary of the data and information being collected by this website.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://musiciansareweall.com.
- The software will save a small file to your computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the site.
- It will not store, save or collect personal information.
- You can refuse to accept the cookie by changing the settings in your web browser. You can delete it from your computer by clearing the browser cache.
- To find out how to do this and learn more about what cookies are, see the AboutCookies.org website.
- Site usage data is stored by Google for a period of three years and then deleted.
- Some blog posts on this website include embedded content from other websites, including:
- Embedded content from another website behaves as though you had visited that website.
- If you don’t like this then you can improve privacy by logging out of these websites and/or disabling cookies in your web browser.
Blog post comments
- The blog section of this website allows readers to comment on posts. These comments are moderated by me.
- The form also collects your IP address and information about which web browser you are using to assist with automatic spam detection.
- I do not share your details with anyone else, and nor will I add them to any mailing lists.
- If you prefer not to provide your email address then you can also comment anonymously (but don’t expect a response).
- Comments are considered to be part of a blog post, so they will remain stored until such time as the post is deleted.
- If you would like to have any comments that you posted removed from this website or anonymized, then please request it via the contact page and I will remove them as soon as I can.
- I download all email to my local computer several times per day and do not leave any of it lingering on online mail servers.